Tuesday 15 March 2011

25th Darlington Spring Thing CAMRA Beer Festival, 17th -19th March


As well as brewing, myself and the Darlington CAMRA massive have been busy getting all the lovely little beers, ciders and perry ready for this weeks annual Spring Thing. The festival is open the following times and best of all admission is free:


Thursday 17th: 7pm - 11.30pm.
Friday 18th: Noon - 4pm.
Friday 18th: 6pm - 11.30pm.
Saturday 19th: 11.30am - 11.30pm.


I have enclosed the link if you want further information and also the beer list.




The Darlington Traditional Brewing Group will also be running a stall for tastings and advice over the festival. I am attending for pleasure and also manning at different times both CAMRA and brewing group stalls/pumps.


I have also brewed a special beer for the festival, 3.9% Folk 'n' Ale - with the design kindly supplied by Ian Jackson - both CAMRA colleague and head brewer at Captain Cook Brewery in Stokesley. Clip enclosed - hope you enjoy it and all the other ales on offer!

2 comments:

  1. It seems some people can't add comments, so just seeing whether I can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I can, I am on windows professional - not sure if that affects anything?

    ReplyDelete